Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Regular Adventure

Tomorrow begins an adventure.  Well, hopefully two adventures.  The first is a second interview.  I have had the first interview a week ago, and it went very well.  I work there already as a CNA, but am now applying as a nurse.  I still need to take the state boards, but I am expecting to do that next month.  The interview is at 8:00am, and I am expecting it to go well... and hopefully start a very grand adventure.

The other adventure is a 4 day camping trip to central Oregon.  I'm going with my best friend, T.  I actually planned this and reserved the camping spot way back in the beginning of January, so I've been looking forward to it.  It's a few hours drive, one way, and I'm hoping for sun. 

My dilemma is this:  I will come back from camping to leave three days later and go on my road trip.  Then I'll be gone for nine or ten days, and return to study very hard for 10 days... and take the state boards.  This is vexing.  It is stressful.  It is scary.  Will I study on my Road Trip Adventure?  I think so.  So why the hesitation? 

No comments:

Post a Comment